Saturday, January 7, 2012

A dose of medicine.







I'm not one for celebrity red carpet fashion. anyone with a tone of money, good sense, and a personal stylist can look good. These are my favs who give me a bit of inspiration. I like seeing celebs who have personal style in their everyday life. I love the effortless style of Nicole Richie and Florence Welch. A few years ago I realized I love menswear. Ellen dresses better than any dude I know.
Subconsciously I might have gotten my love of sunglasses, hats, and long hair from Yoko Ono ( I only recently have gone short). I sometimes need to dress up a little and have started to style stalk Kate M. I've seen this Zara dress up for sale and I've been going back in forth about getting it. Should I?







2 comments:

  1. Who's the girl with red hair in the last pic?!
    I love nicole ritchie's style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is the lovely Florence Welch

    ReplyDelete